- Facilitates blood vessel relaxation
- May promote healthy erectile function
- May increase blood flow to muscles, supporting athletic performance
- Provides antioxidants; may aid in recovery from intense athletics
- Collagen is the protein that gives our skin structure and strength. Our skin is made up of almost 80% collagen and as we age we lose that collagen and the firmness of our skin deteriorates.
- This product contains a blend of ingredients to support production of NO and work synergistically to promote healthy blood vessel function.*
- Arginine and Citrulline: Arginine is an amino acid that serves as a precursor to NO. When arginine is made into NO, citrulline is produced and citrulline may be recycled back into arginine, thus supporting continued synthesis of NO. Much of the arginine in food is broken down in the intestine, with only about 50% reaching the circulation. For this reason,
supplementing with arginine and citrulline may provide a more reliable supply of these NO building blocks.*
- Vitamin C: an antioxidant and also a required factor for building collagen, the primary protein that makes up the physical structure of blood vessels
- Folate: a member of the B-vitamin family and a required cofactor for proper functioning of the enzyme responsible for synthesizing NO
- Taurine has diuretic properties and also promotes a healthy heart rhythm and proper functioning of platelets*
- Magnesium supports normal blood vessel relaxation*
- Grape & Apple Extracts and Glutathione: Polyphenols in grape and apple extracts have demonstrated antioxidant and vasodilating (blood vessel relaxing) properties, partly by facilitating production of NO. Tannins and anthocyanins—polyphenols found in grapes and apples, among other foods—may contribute to the well-known beneficial effects of moderate red wine consumption on cardiovascular health. Glutathione is often called the body’s “master antioxidant,” owing to its powerful ability to help neutralize harmful free radicals.*
Mix 7 grams (approx. one scoop) in 8-10 ounces of water per day, or as directed by your health care
practitioner. Consult with your health-care practitioner about your specific circumstances and any questions you may have about this product.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.